- Name: Taxation For Individuals
- Discipline: Accounting
- Units (Credits): 3
- Transfer Information: (Courses with numbers 100 to 299) This course is designed to apply toward a WNC degree and/or transfer to other schools within the Nevada System of Higher Education, depending on the degree chosen and other courses completed. It may transfer to colleges and universities outside Nevada. For information about how this course can transfer and apply to your program of study, please contact a counselor.
- Academic Division: Career and Technical Education
- Prerequisites: None
I: Catalog Course Description
Covers income, expenses, exclusions, deductions, and credits. Emphasizes the preparation of individual income tax.
II: Course Objectives
This course covers income, expenses, exclusions, deductions, and credits. Emphasizes the preparation of individual income tax.
- To provide information on the basic principles of income tax law.
- To introduce the student to income tax return preparation.
- To provide detailed information on specific areas of taxation commonly found in tax practice.
III: Course Linkage
This class meets a requirement for the following programs: AAS-Accounting Emphasis, and Accounting Technician Certificate of Achievement.
ACC 105 addresses the following Student Learning Objectives of ensuring that students are able to demonstrate that they:
- Know the subject matter to a level appropriate for the emphasis of their degree.
- Have developed the managerial and interpersonal skills necessary to succeed in the current business environment.
Scheduled ACC-105 classes:
There are currently no ACC-105 classes scheduled for this term.