- Name: American Sign Language III / IV
- Discipline: American Sign Language
- Units (Credits): 6
- Transfer Information: (Courses with numbers 100 to 299) This course is designed to apply toward a WNC degree and/or transfer to other schools within the Nevada System of Higher Education, depending on the degree chosen and other courses completed. It may transfer to colleges and universities outside Nevada. For information about how this course can transfer and apply to your program of study, please contact a counselor.
- Academic Division: Career and Technical Education
- Prerequisites: AM 140 or AM145/AM146
I: Catalog Course Description
Promotes the shift from comprehension to production of ASL to bring the students current ASL fluency to a point of self-generated ASL. American Sign Language IV encourages students to expand his or her command of discourse in ASL on various everyday topics.