- Name: Engine Performance I/Fuel & Ignition
- Discipline: Automotive Mechanics
- Units (Credits): 3–7
- Transfer Information: (Courses with numbers 100 to 299) This course is designed to apply toward a WNC degree and/or transfer to other schools within the Nevada System of Higher Education, depending on the degree chosen and other courses completed. It may transfer to colleges and universities outside Nevada. For information about how this course can transfer and apply to your program of study, please contact a counselor.
- Academic Division: Career and Technical Education
- Prerequisites: AUTO 101 or consent of instructor
I: Catalog Course Description
Studies engine related subsystems which include ignition, fuel, cooling, starting, and charging systems. Covers theory and testing of computerized engine management systems. Prepares students for ASE certification.
Note: Non-transferable for an NSHE baccalaureate degree. Non-applicable towards an AA, AB or AS Degree.