Catalog: 2014–2015 Catalog Year
CEE 462: Construction Cost Estimating
- Name: Construction Cost Estimating
- Discipline: Civil Engineering (CEE)
- Units (Credits): 3
- Transfer Information: Courses with numbers 300 to 499: This is an upper division course that is designed to apply toward a WNC bachelor's degree, depending on the degree chosen. It may also transfer to other colleges and universities. For information about how this course can transfer and apply to your program of study, please contact a counselor.
- Academic Division: Career and Technical Education
Prerequisites and Recommended Courses
- Prerequisites: CONS 121, MATH 126 or higher, admission to the BTech program or consent of advisor
I: Catalog Course Description
Develops students full comprehension of cost estimation in all aspects of construction. Covers quantity take-off, labor cost, equipment costs, subcontracts, overhead costs, profit, and bidding. Special emphasis will be placed on commercial construction.