Catalog: 2012–2013 Catalog Year
CONS 116: Plumbing Principles and Methods
- Name: Plumbing Principles and Methods
- Discipline: Construction (CONS)
- Units (Credits): 2
- Schedule History: See when this course was offered over the last three years.
- Transfer Information: Courses with numbers 100 to 299: This course is designed to apply toward a WNC degree and/or transfer to other schools within the Nevada System of Higher Education, depending on the degree chosen and other courses completed. It may transfer to colleges and universities outside Nevada. For information about how this course can transfer and apply to your program of study, please contact a counselor.
- Academic Division: Technology
Prerequisites and Recommended Courses
I: Catalog Course Description
Studies the theory and application of various plumbing and HVAC systems. Plumbing components will include fixtures, pumps, pressure-reducing valves, recirculation systems, sizing, piping and venting. HVAC components will include gas heating, oil heating, heat pumps, boilers, air conditioning and solar.
Note: Non-transferable for a NSHE baccalaureate degree. Non-applicable towards an AA or AS Degree.