Catalog: 2014–2015 Catalog Year
ENG 107: Technical Communications I
- Name: Technical Communications I
- Discipline: English (ENG)
- Units (Credits): 3
- Transfer Information: Courses with numbers 100 to 299: This course is designed to apply toward a WNC degree and/or transfer to other schools within the Nevada System of Higher Education, depending on the degree chosen and other courses completed. It may transfer to colleges and universities outside Nevada. For information about how this course can transfer and apply to your program of study, please contact a counselor.
- Academic Division: Liberal Arts
Prerequisites and Recommended Courses
- Prerequisites: ENG99 with a grade of C- or higher or appropriate score on WNC placement examination or equivalent examinations.
I: Catalog Course Description
Introductes expository methods with concentration on specific vocational writing forms, including memorandums, formal reports, manuals and proposals. Students will learn how adapt correct paragraph construction to suit the expectations of an occupational audience, in order to communicate clearly and effectively.