- Name: Construction Cost Accounting
- Discipline: Civil Engineering
- Units (Credits): 2
- Transfer Information: (Courses with numbers 300 to 499) This is an upper division course that is designed to apply toward a WNC bachelor's degree, depending on the degree chosen. It may also transfer to other colleges and universities. For information about how this course can transfer and apply to your program of study, please contact a counselor.
- Academic Division: Career and Technical Education
- Prerequisites: ACC 201 and admission to the BTech program or consent of advisor
I: Catalog Course Description
Explores direct material costs, direct labor costs, other direct costs, indirect costs, progress billings, profitability and economic survival.
Scheduled CEE-465 classes:
There are currently no CEE-465 classes scheduled for this term.