- Name: Construction Management
- Discipline: Civil Engineering
- Units (Credits): 2
- Transfer Information: (Courses with numbers 300 to 499) This is an upper division course that is designed to apply toward a WNC bachelor's degree, depending on the degree chosen. It may also transfer to other colleges and universities. For information about how this course can transfer and apply to your program of study, please contact a counselor.
- Academic Division: Career and Technical Education
- Prerequisites: CEM 456 admission to the BTech program or consent of advisor
- Corequisites: CEM 456
I: Catalog Course Description
Covers material to help students develop an understanding in the practices of construction management, taking into account construction manuals developed by the industry. Focuses on heavy civil projects and encourages participants to develop a complete bid package of such projects.
Scheduled CEE-466 classes:
There are currently no CEE-466 classes scheduled for this term.