- Name: Soils and Foundations for Construction
- Discipline: Construction Management
- Units (Credits): 3
- Transfer Information: (Courses with numbers 300 to 499) This is an upper division course that is designed to apply toward a WNC bachelor's degree, depending on the degree chosen. It may also transfer to other colleges and universities. For information about how this course can transfer and apply to your program of study, please contact a counselor.
- Academic Division: Career and Technical Education
- Prerequisites: CONS 114 Acceptance into the BTech program, or consent of advisor.
I: Catalog Course Description
Introduction to basic concepts of soils and foundations including compaction, compressibility, settlement, shear strength and site investigations.
Scheduled CEM-330 classes:
There are currently no CEM-330 classes scheduled for this term.