- Name: Construction Management Capstone
- Discipline: Construction Management
- Units (Credits): 3
- Transfer Information: (Courses with numbers 300 to 499) This is an upper division course that is designed to apply toward a WNC bachelor's degree, depending on the degree chosen. It may also transfer to other colleges and universities. For information about how this course can transfer and apply to your program of study, please contact a counselor.
- Academic Division: Career and Technical Education
- Prerequisites: CEE 462, CEE 463 acceptance to the BTech program or consent of advisor
I: Catalog Course Description
Provides an integration of all elements of the construction management undergraduate education, from inception to contract award, and applies them to selected construction projects. Introduces contemporary construction industry issues into student projects.
Scheduled CEM-456 classes:
There are currently no CEM-456 classes scheduled for this term.