Associate of Applied Science: 2014–2015 Catalog Year
Mission and Outcomes
Mission: The purpose of the AAS Accounting in business is to provide the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in the current business environment.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Provide employment related knowledge and skills
- Know subject matter
- Understand accounting principles and their importance to the business environment
- Demonstrate oral, written, computational and computer skills
- Demonstrate managerial and personal skills
- Utilize appropriate resources to remain current in their field
- Appreciate the importance of social, ethical, legal and diversity issues
Return to the Associate of Applied Science: Business-Accounting page or view the printer friendly page.