Associate of Applied Science: 2014–2015 Catalog Year
Mission and Outcomes
Mission: The purpose of the Associate of Applied Science degree in Technology is to provide employment-related knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in a chosen field of study.
Student Learning Outcomes: Students who complete programs in occupational areas are expected to demonstrate they:
- know the subject matter appropriate to the emphasis of the degree.
Are able to:
- communicate effectively and appropriately, in oral and written form.
- locate, evaluate and properly utilize the tools and resources appropriate to a technology professional.
- acquire skills and perform tasks necessary for employment or career advancement.
- an appreciation of the importance of social, ethical, legal and diversity issues.
- an appreciation of the need and importance of lifelong learning.
Return to the Associate of Applied Science: Technology-Construction page or view the printer friendly page.