Associate of Applied Science: 2014–2015 Catalog Year
Admission/Entrance Test Instructions (TEAS)
- Go to www.atitesting.com and create a user account. When you submit your application, you will be sent a user id and password via the email that you have provided. Please keep these as they are required to access the test. The cost of the test is $66.00 ($45.00 ATI testing fee, $11.00 ATI web fee, $10.00 WNC administrative fee.)
- Register for TEAS, chose a State and a City (Nevada/Carson City). You will be presented with a list of dates. Click on the “Learn More” button and make sure that you understand the instructions. Please note that by clicking the “Register” button you agree to test on the selected date. You should understand that you are responsible for repayment and rescheduling for a new test in the event that you are unable to attend on the scheduled date.
- All tests must be taken at Western Nevada College. You may take the test one time in the fall semester and one time in the spring semester if desired. (Students who took the test at WNC in the fall semester of 2013 or the spring semester of 2014 may submit a copy of these test scores for the spring 2015 application.) It is the sole responsibility of the student to present a printed copy of the test results to Admissions and Records during the semester of application to the nursing program.
- To qualify for admission into the WNC nursing program, a minimum cut off score of 60 percent is required for the TEAS sub scores of English, Math and Reading; a minimum cut off score of 41.3 percent is required for the sub score of science.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to the testing site and present a valid photo ID and ATI user name and password. Calculators are NOT allowed.
- The Point value for TEAS scores for admissions into the WNC nursing program will be published on the WNC website under nursing program application/admission process.
Testing dates are on Fridays 9:00am - 1:00pm
Dini Library Testing/Instruction Room 201
2201 West College Parkway
Carson City, NV 89703
- November 21, 2014
- December 5, 2014
- December 12, 2014
- December 19, 2014
- February 6, 2015
- February 13, 2015
- February 20, 2015
- February 27, 2015
- March 6, 2015
- March 13, 2015
- March 20, 2015
- March 27, 2015