Associate of Applied Science: 2015–2016 Catalog Year
TEAS Admission/Entrance Test Instructions for Fall 2015 & Spring 2016
- Go to www.atitesting.com and create a user account. When you submit your application, you will be sent a user id and password via the email that you have provided. Please keep these as they are required to access the test. The cost of the test is $76.00 ($55.00 ATI testing fee, $11.00 ATI web fee, $10.00 WNC administrative fee.)
- Register for TEAS, chose a State and a City (Nevada/Carson City). You will be presented with a list of dates. Click on the “Learn More” button and make sure that you understand the instructions. Please note that by clicking the “Register” button you agree to test on the selected date. You should understand that you are responsible for repayment and rescheduling for a new test in the event that you are unable to attend on the scheduled date.
- All tests must be taken at Western Nevada College. You may take the test one time in the fall semester and one time in the spring semester if desired. (Students who took the test at WNC in the Spring / Fall semester of 2014 or the Spring semester of 2015 may submit a copy of these test scores for the spring 2016 application.) It is the sole responsibility of the student to present a printed copy of the test results to Admissions and Records during the semester of application to the nursing program.
- To qualify for admission into the WNC nursing program, a minimum cut off score of 60 percent is required for the TEAS sub scores of English, Math and Reading; a minimum cut off score of 41.3 percent is required for the sub score of science.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to the testing site and present a valid photo ID and ATI user name and password. Calculators are NOT allowed.
- The Point value for TEAS scores for admissions into the WNC nursing program will be published on the WNC website under nursing program application/admission process.
- Please note per ATI you will not be able to register for the 2016 sessions until the first week of January 2016.
Tahnya Ballard, a Nursing Student is teaching a 3-week intensive course called Tame the TEAS test to help students planning on getting into the Nursing Program at WNC in order to prepare students to perform better on the TEAS. Here's a link to the article about Tahnya Ballard: Nursing Student Helping Others Succeed offering help.
- Dini Library Testing / Instruction Room 201
- 2201 West College Parkway
- Carson City, NV 89703
Testing Day & Time:
Fridays 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- November 13, 2015
- November 20, 2015
- December 04, 2015
- December 11, 2015
- February 5, 2016
- February 12, 2016
- February 19, 2016
- February 26, 2016
- March 4, 2016
- March 11, 2016
- March 18, 2016
- March 25, 2015