Bachelor of Technology: 2015–2016 Catalog Year
Mission and Outcomes
Mission: The mission of the Bachelor of Technology degree in Construction Management is to prepare students for entry level and mid-level positions within the various construction industry disciplines, and to meet the goals of the Division.
Student Learning Outcomes: Upon completing the Construction Management Bachelor of Technology program, students will be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge in basic economic principals, business principals and construction accounting, finances, and law
- Exposure to the design theory and analysis of construction practices and systems
- Understanding of the utilization of available resources for construction planning, methods and materials
- Understanding, skill and knowledge of construction documents, communications, graphics, and surveying
- Skill and knowledge in construction accounting, estimating and bidding practices
- Ability for planning and scheduling a construction project
- Application of relevant administrative skills, ethics, safety practices, and problem solving techniques to construction management
Return to the Bachelor of Technology: Construction Management page or view the printer friendly page.