Posted: April 9, 2017
Congratulations to WNC’s student employee of the year, Tracy Bradfute.
The following students were nominated for Western Nevada College Student Employee of the Year:
- Garrett Altus, Building and Grounds
- Tracy Bradfute, Continuing Education
- Shania Brown, Fallon Campus Administration Office
- Kennadie Frias, Counseling
- Christina King, Fallon Campus Administration Office
- Eileen Lavelle, Library
- Raymond Plasse, Fallon Academic Skills Center
Student Appreciation Week is April 10-14. This is a time when colleges across the nation recognize and celebrate their student staff. WNC’s Student Employee of the Year will be announced that week.
Among the ways student staff members are celebrated at WNC are by decorating their work areas, taking them to lunch, bringing them treats such as candy bars and presenting them with a certificate to recognize their hard work and contributions.