Having trouble with your password?
Please visit our password assistance page for additional help.
You’re using your new account, right?
In an effort to shorten the number of passwords you need to remember, in February 2015, WNC provided all users with a new WNC Anywhere Login that will replaced your previous log in to:
- Wireless Internet
- Library’s research databases
Your username to this new login is your student ID with a ‘w’ in front of it. If your student ID was 1001234567, then your username will be w1001234567.
Please visit wnc.edu/activate to activate your new account if you have not done so already.
WNC Employees (Faculty and non-academic)
Your username will be in a first.last name format. For example, if your name is Mike Smith, then mike.smith is your username.
Your account should be provided to you when you begin employment.
Still having trouble?
- Library’s circulation desk – (775) 445-3229
- Library’s reference desk – (775) 445-3227
- Admissions and Records – (775) 445-3277
Non academic staff
Break fix – (775) 445-4290
Your academic department –
- Liberal Arts: 775-445-4253
- Career and Technical Education: (775) 445-4272
- Nursing and Allied Health: (775) 445-3294