Institutional Research and Effectiveness
The Institutional Research and Effectiveness Office provides many services to the WNC community, including:
- Support institutional efforts in strategic planning and assessing institutional effectiveness.
- Support academic and student services divisions, departments and functions in assessing, improving and reporting on the effectiveness of their programs.
- Serve as an official data provider to the state of Nevada, the federal government and other external entities
- Administer student and alumni satisfaction surveys and coordinate focus groups.
- Conduct special analyses on issues of importance to the college community.
- Serve as WNC's central point of contact for institutional data requests.