Spring into work!
- Bring copies of your resume
- Meet employers
- Opportunities for jobs & internships
Brush Up on your Employment Skills
Employment Skills Club
The Employment Skills Club is hosting the following events that are open to ALL students.
- February 17: Disability Rights & Accommodations in the Workplace (Guest Speaker: Susan Trist with WNC DSS )
- February 24: Hiring Process for Temporary Agencies (Guest Speaker: Dana Dean with Kelly Services)
- March 3: Resume Writing Workshop
- March 10: How to Prepare for the Job Fair on March 17 – Dress for Success
For more information contact Skylar DePedro at 775-445-4402 or email@example.com
Access Careers – Career Development & Job Seeking Strategies
This Continuing Education class is open to all, and acquaints students in choosing a suitable career and the necessary work readiness skills to not only gain, but maintain successful employment. This two-day workshop reviews employability skills training such as job application skills, resume skills, job interviews skills, etc. Monthly classes are held on Mondays and Tuesdays.
For more information review the Access Careers Flier below, or contact the Community Education office at 775-445-4268 or firstname.lastname@example.org.