Take a college success class and learn the skills many successful students know. This is a college-level, transferable course.
10 Reasons to Consider Taking EPY 150 "Strategies for Academic Success"
- The number one reason people don't do well in college is PROCRASTINATION. You will learn "procrastination busting" techniques.
- This is a transferable course. You will receive college credit.
- You will discover and analyze "how" you learn, when you identify your preferred learning styles.
- You will learn about motivation strategies that build self-confidence and improve success in college.
- You will learn how to plan and manage your time.
- You will learn how to improve your memory.
- You will learn effective and efficient study skills that help you get the most out of your college classes (e.g., active listening, reading, note-taking, and test preparation.)
- You will learn how to improve your test-taking skills.
- You will learn how to manage stress.
- You will explore and identify personal, academic and career goals for the future.
Sign up today for a EPY 150 course!
Go to Step 7: Register for Classes