Human Resources and Legal Services
Mission & Objectives
WNC Human Resources and Legal Services is committed to providing quality services in a professional, caring and consistent manner, while partnering with the WNC community to foster a work environment that attracts and inspires excellence in people.
Human Resources and Legal Services supports all the academic and administrative departments and programs at WNC by providing personnel, benefits, payroll, affirmative action, and legal services.
- Embrace our college's many communities and respond to their diverse needs
- Serve as a professional, confidential resource to faculty, staff and administration
- Communicate policies and procedures in a timely and accurate manner
- Distribute, collect and process documents in a timely and accurate manner
- Promote employee and institutional excellence through professional development
- Maintain and provide reliable records and information
- Ensure compliance WNC, NSHE, state of Nevada and federal rules and regulations