Posted: June 2, 2017
Celebrate under the Sturgeon Moon at the second annual WNC Fundraiser for Academics.
Saturday, August 12
6:30pm – 11:30pm
2699 Van Patten Ave, Carson City
Black Tie Optional
- Enjoy cocktails & heavy hors d’oeuvres
- Learn about the coming total solar eclipse, (perhaps even witness) the Perseid Meteor Shower and other fascinating celestial events
- Stargaze through state-of-the-art telescopes
- Stroll along the Jack C. Davis Planetary Walk (comfortable shoes advised)
- Dance under the stars to live music by the Trippin King Snakes
- Win a piece of unique, astronomical art from the silent auction
- Many more surprises await you ….
Tickets are $99 for individuals, $185 for couples, and $720 for a table of eight. Purchase Tickets Online.