“Roundabout Cafe” on the Carson City campus, Aspen Building, offers a fresh and healthy alternative to the dining norm, for students, faculty, staff, and the general public. Students have a very busy life, and the cafe offers a convenient way to nourish their bodies with a variety of foods.
Roundabout Cafe features only high quality ingredients:
- Our Burgers are 100% steak
- Our Grab-n-Go options always available for quick but delicious options
- We offer Daily Specials
- Value menu options are also available
- We serve delicious San Rafael & Expresso coffee!
Student Value Menu:
- Tater tots with bacon and cheese ~ $2.95
- Hot Dog only ~ $3.95
- Half sandwich and half cup soup ~ $4.95
Food is made from scratch and does not contain any hydrogenated oils or high-fructose corn syrup. Wheat-free, dairy-free, and paleo items are available to accommodate special dietary needs.
All items are available to eat in or take out. For those on the go, call-in orders are accepted and can be picked up. The cafe composts all appropriate materials and uses local farmers whenever possible.
- Monday–Thursday: 8 am – 5 pm
- Friday: 8 am – 1 pm: (No Grill – only Grab-n-Go stuff available)
|For additional information, please contact:|
Western Nevada College
Aspen Building 104
2201 West College Parkway
Carson City, NV 89703