Student Ambassadors are recognized for their outstanding service to both the college and the community. By joining the Student Ambassador team you can:
- Develop and refine leadership and communication skills
- Create lasting friendships and associations
- Broaden contacts among students, alumni, faculty and the community
- Become an expert on WNC's history and programs
- Work with and learn from college professionals in recruitment, marketing, public relations, development, alumni, and management
- Become part of a dynamic, highly visible, helpful organization
- Improve your resume! Student Ambassador involvement will impress future employers
- Be eligible for the WNC outstanding Student Ambassador award.
Student Ambassadors are paid $9 per hour and work during the fall and spring semesters.