The selection process includes an application and interview with Student Ambassador selection committee. Students selected to join this enthusiastic group should have:
- Be available to work at least two 4-hour shifts per week, between 8am and 1pm, during the fall and spring semesters. Commit to the program for an academic year.
- Good academic standing and maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Be available to attend all training and monthly meetings.
- Availability to work a flexible work schedule per semester
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- A positive personality and enthusiasm
- A sincere desire to represent WNC
- Ability to work well with others
- Knowledge of WNC and its programs