Student Ambassadors at Western Nevada College shall assume responsibility for their position and maintain active participation in college, industry, community and Student Ambassador activities which include:
- Provide informative campus tours and presentations to prospective students, their parents, and the general public
- Assist in the delivery of outreach programs and services targeting prospective students and promote WNC as the College of First Choice throughout local schools and the community.
- Represent WNC during college events, orientations, school visits and other recruiting events
- Within provided guidelines, follow up with prospective or newly admitted students to ensure a smooth transition into WNC.
- Participate in leadership workshops and in-service training as scheduled.
- Attend monthly staff meetings.
Other duties as assigned