- Name: Taxation for Individuals
- Division: Career & Technical Education
- Discipline: Accounting
- Units (Credits): 1.00 - 3.00
I. Catalog Course Description
Covers income, expenses, exclusions, deductions, and credits. Emphasizes the preparation of individual income tax.
II: Course Objectives
This course covers income, expenses, exclusions, deductions, and credits. Emphasizes the preparation of individual income tax.
- To provide information on the basic principles of income tax law.
- To introduce the student to income tax return preparation.
- To provide detailed information on specific areas of taxation commonly found in tax practice.
III: Course Linkage
This class meets a requirement for the following programs: AAS-Accounting Emphasis, and Accounting Technician Certificate of Achievement.
ACC 105 addresses the following Student Learning Objectives of ensuring that students are able to demonstrate that they:
- Know the subject matter to a level appropriate for the emphasis of their degree.
- Have developed the managerial and interpersonal skills necessary to succeed in the current business environment.
Scheduled ACC-105 classes:
There are currently no ACC-105 classes scheduled for this term.