- Name: Special Topics in Accounting
- Division: Career & Technical Education
- Discipline: Accounting
- Units (Credits): 1.00 - 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Applies to a variety of topics including short courses and workshops covering a variety of subjects in accounting.
II: Course Objectives
This course applies to a variety of topics including short courses and workshops covering a variety of subjects in accounting.
- Enable the student to acquire knowledge in specialized areas of accounting.
- Other objectives dependent on nature of special topics.
III: Course Linkage
This class meets a requirement for the following programs: AAS-Accounting Emphasis, AAS-Business, and Accounting Technician Certificate of Achievement.
ACC 198 addresses the following Student Learning Objectives of ensuring that students are able to demonstrate that they:
- Know the subject matter to a level appropriate for the emphasis of their degree.
- Have developed the managerial and interpersonal skills necessary to succeed in the current business environment.
Scheduled ACC-198 classes:
There are currently no ACC-198 classes scheduled for this term.