- Name: Measurement Tools and Methods
- Division: Career & Technical Education
- Discipline: Applied Industrial Technology
- Units (Credits): 1.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Explains the fundamental concepts of dimensional measurement. Accuracy and tolerance will be described and applied in theory and through lab experiments. U.S. Customary Units and S.I. Metric Units are utilized both in measurement and conversion. Covers fundamental operation of dial and digital calipers.
Scheduled AIT-102 classes:
There are currently no AIT-102 classes scheduled for this term.