- Name: Intro to Machine Tool Technologies
- Division: Career & Technical Education
- Discipline: Applied Industrial Technology
- Units (Credits): 1.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Introduction to the fundamental concepts of using a drill press and band saw, including their parts and controls. These tools will be utilized in the manufacturing process to cut materials and countersink, counterbore, ream and tap holes. Lab experiments will be accomplished through simulated tools and test equipment.
Scheduled AIT-103 classes:
There are currently no AIT-103 classes scheduled for this term.