- Name: Industrial Robotics in the Manufacturing Industry
- Division: Career & Technical Education
- Discipline: Applied Industrial Technology
- Units (Credits): 0.50 - 6.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisites: AIT 101
Covers the fundamentals of industrial robotics found in modern manufacturing, logistics and distribution environments. Covers servo robot system components, prepares students to perform robotic movement using articular and/or Cartesian coordinates, ensures exposure to the design of programs for point-to-point and task activities, includes analysis of industrial robotic integration to standardize production line systems, and integrates basic troubleshooting techniques into robot theory and operation.
Scheduled AIT-125 classes:
There are currently no AIT-125 classes scheduled for this term.