- Name: Pneumatic Power Technologies
- Division: Career & Technical Education
- Discipline: Applied Industrial Technology
- Units (Credits): 1.00 - 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Introduces the concepts of how to connect and operate basic pneumatic components and systems, read circuit diagrams, monitor system operation, and design circuits. Different types of actuators and values will be explained, and skills working with pneumatic schematics will be strengthened by using simulated tools and test equipment.
Scheduled AIT-201 classes:
There are currently no AIT-201 classes scheduled for this term.