- Name: AIT Certification/Examination Prep
- Division: Career & Technical Education
- Discipline: Applied Industrial Technology
- Units (Credits): 1.00 - 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Reviews industrial technology theory and practice including devices and circuits, wiring techniques, controls, operation of test instruments, measurement methods, and troubleshooting of industrial systems. Manufacturing, distribution, and logistics practices and tasks will be covered as applicable. Prepares students for current industrial certification and employment tests through practice questions, example scenarios, and review.
Scheduled AIT-285 classes:
There are currently no AIT-285 classes scheduled for this term.