I. Catalog Course Description
Continues ART 101 with increased emphasis on the refinement of drawing skills. One hour lecture/ four hours studio per week.
II: Course Objectives
- Deepen and refine drawing and compositional skills.
- Learn fundamental principles of color theory and working in color with drawing mediums.
- Learn to apply course material to improve idea-development and problem-solving related to two-dimensional and three-dimensional forms..
- Acquire an interest in learning more by asking questions and seeking answers.
III: Course Linkage
The mission of the AA Degree Program in Fine Arts is to provide knowledge and skills for creative expression, personal enrichment, and the foundation for a career in the Fine Arts.
Upon completion of this course, it is expected that students will have:
- Developed their creative capacities.
- Participated in at least one cultural or artistic activity, such as a visit to a gallery or museum or attendance at a community art lecture or event.
- Developed an appreciation for the arts.
Scheduled ART-102 classes:
There are currently no ART-102 classes scheduled for this term.