I. Catalog Course Description
Continues exploration of watercolor techniques and concepts including gouache and related media.
II: Course Objectives
- Expand on knowledge of composition, color, value, paint handling, and observational skills.
- Continue to develop creativity, imagination, and individual expression.
III: Course Linkage
The mission of the AA Degree Program in Fine Arts is to provide knowledge and skills for creative expression, personal enrichment, and the foundation for a career in the Fine Arts.
Upon completion of this course, it is expected that students will have:
- Developed their creative capacities.
- Participated in at least one cultural or artistic activity, such as a visit to a gallery or museum or attendance at a community art lecture or event.
- Developed an appreciation for the arts.