- Name: Fundamentals of Network Security
- Division: Career & Technical Education
- Discipline: Cisco Technologies
- Units (Credits): 4.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Designed to prepare students for certification in this field (Cisco and CompTIA security exams). Teaches how to design and implement security solutions to reduce the risk of revenue loss and vulnerability. Combines hands-on experience, instructor-led lectures, and a Web based curriculum for students. Provides an introduction to network security and overall security processes.
Scheduled CSCO-230 classes:
There are currently no CSCO-230 classes scheduled for this term.