- Name: Fabrication and Soldering Techniques
- Division: Career & Technical Education
- Discipline: Electronics Technology
- Units (Credits): 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Introduces electronic fabrication skills, tool operations applied to fabrication techniques of simple circuit boards, reading of schematic diagrams, soldering, drafting and wire wrapping.
Scheduled ET-104 classes:
There are currently no ET-104 classes scheduled for this term.