- Name: Electronic Layout and Typography
- Division: Career & Technical Education
- Discipline: Graphic Communications
- Units (Credits): 3.00
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisite:basic computer skills and GRC 103 or consent of instructor.
Introduces electronic page layout software with an emphasis on typographic layout and design.
II: Course Objectives
The information in the parentheses after a course objective refers to either the specific general education (GE) learning outcome or the Institutional Student Learning Outcome (ISLO) that the objective meets. Objectives without this information are not linked to either general education or institutional student learning outcomes.
Upon successful course completion, the student will have demonstrated they can:
- Identify terminology, concepts, principles, and practices from the range of topics important to graphic design (ISLO1) (GE1)
- Implement design principles, build projects, and operate design software (ISLO7)
- Integrate knowledge and skills to analyze and evaluate designs (ISLO6) (GE6)
Scheduled GRC-144 classes:
There are currently no GRC-144 classes scheduled for this term.