- Name: Multimedia Design and Production
- Division: Career & Technical Education
- Discipline: Graphic Communications
- Units (Credits): 3.00
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisites: GRC 103
Overview of multimedia design and development. Emphasis on how to design real-world interactive projects that combine text, graphics, animation, audio, video, and more. Hands-on projects using popular multimedia authoring software for publishing online.
II: Course Objectives
The information in the parentheses after a course objective refers to either the specific general education (GE) learning outcome or the Institutional Student Learning Outcome (ISLO) that the objective meets. Objectives without this information are not linked to either general education or institutional student learning outcomes.
Upon successful course completion, the student will have demonstrated they can:
- Apply terminology, concepts, principles, and practices from the range of topics important to animation (ISLO1) (GE1)
- Implement design principles, operate software, and build projects (ISLO7)
- Integrate knowledge and skills to analyze and evaluate designs (ISLO6) (GE6)
Scheduled GRC-179 classes:
There are currently no GRC-179 classes scheduled for this term.