- Name: Web Animation I
- Division: Career & Technical Education
- Discipline: Graphic Communications
- Units (Credits): 3.00
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisites: Basic computer skills and GRC103 or consent of instructor.
Continues advanced web site design. The second in a sequential set of courses that focus on advanced design theories in relation to the Internet and applications for animating web sites. Exercises will focus on advanced visual design and the creation of animation, as well as related concepts and practices. Knowledge of the following basic computer skills required: saving, opening, and printing documents, opening and closing applications, creating and managing folders and subfolders, viewing the contents of disk drives and external storage devices, managing desktop items.
II: Course Objectives
The information in the parentheses after a course objective refers to either the specific general education (GE) learning outcome or the Institutional Student Learning Outcome (ISLO) that the objective meets. Objectives without this information are not linked to either general education or institutional student learning outcomes.
Upon successful course completion, the student will have demonstrated they can:
- Identify terminology, concepts, principles, and practices from the range of topics important to web animation (ISLO1) (GE1)
- Implement design principles, build projects, and operate design software (ISLO7)
- Integrate knowledge and skills to analyze and evaluate designs (ISLO6) (GE6)
Scheduled GRC-188 classes:
There are currently no GRC-188 classes scheduled for this term.