- Name: Web Design II
- Division: Career & Technical Education
- Discipline: Graphic Communications
- Units (Credits): 3.00
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisites: GRC175. Recommend GRC188.
Offers advanced web page design using industry-standard applications. Topics include CCS layout, advanced site building features, site management, interactivity, and customization.
II: Course Objectives
The information in the parentheses after a course objective refers to either the specific general education (GE) learning outcome or the Institutional Student Learning Outcome (ISLO) that the objective meets. Objectives without this information are not linked to either general education or institutional student learning outcomes.
Upon successful course completion, the student will have demonstrated they can:
- Identify terminology, concepts, principles, and practices from the range of topics important to web design (ISLO1) (GE1)
- Operate design software and build websites (ISLO7)
- Integrate knowledge and skills to analyze and evaluate website designs (ISLO6) (GE6)