- Name: Professional Portfolio
- Division: Career & Technical Education
- Discipline: Graphic Communications
- Units (Credits): 3.00
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisites: minimum of 21 credits of GRC design/production classes or consent of instructor
Focuses on the development of a portfolio for employment in the graphics communications field. Professional and legal requirements will be explored.
II: Course Objectives
The information in the parentheses after a course objective refers to either the specific general education (GE) learning outcome or the Institutional Student Learning Outcome (ISLO) that the objective meets. Objectives without this information are not linked to either general education or institutional student learning outcomes.
Upon successful course completion, the student will have demonstrated they can:
- Apply terminology, concepts, principles, and practices from the range of topics important to graphic design (ISLO1) (GE1)
- Implement design principles, build projects, and operate design software (ISLO7)
- Integrate knowledge and skills to analyze and evaluate designs (ISLO6) (GE6)
- Develop a portfolio that demonstrates design skills (ISLO7)
Scheduled GRC-294 classes:
There are currently no GRC-294 classes scheduled for this term.