- Name: Basic Mathematics
- Division: Liberal Arts
- Discipline: Mathematics
- Units (Credits): 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- Financial Aid will not pay for this course.
I. Catalog Course Description
Provides the fundamental operation of whole numbers, fractions and mixed numbers, decimals, percentage, measurement and geometry. The course is intended to provide a thorough review of basics needed in future mathematics courses and in applied fields.
II: Course Objectives
Upon completion of this course, successful students should be able to work with the following:
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of whole numbers
- Exponents and order of operations
- Fractions and mixed numbers
- Ratios and proportions
- Measurement (American and Metric units)
- Addition, subtraction of signed numbers
- Applied problems
III: Course Linkage
Although Math 91 does not fulfill any general education or degree program requirements, it will assist students toward developing appropriate college-level mathematical skills and problem solving skills.
Scheduled MATH-91 classes:
There are currently no MATH-91 classes scheduled for this term.