Follett Bookstore has expanded its hours of operation this month to help accommodate students’ needs in preparation for the start of spring semester at Western Nevada College.
Bookstores on the Carson City and Fallon campuses will be open at least five days per week through the start of the semester, and the Carson City bookstore is planning to be open Saturday, Jan. 18 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Carson City Bookstore (located in the Aspen Building) hours of operation for Jan. 14-18 and Jan. 21-24 are:
- Tuesday, Jan. 14: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 15: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 16: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 17: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 18: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 21: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 22: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 23: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 24: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Hours of operation for the Fallon Pop-up Bookstore in Virgil Getto Hall Room 313 through Feb. 5 are:
- Mondays through Thursdays: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
For more information about the Carson City campus bookstore, phone 775-445-3233.
For more information about the Fallon campus bookstore, phone 775-423-7556.