Welcome to the web page for information about the WNC Carson City campus-Bristlecone Building Life Safety/Americans with Disabilities construction project. Here you can find an overview of the project, building maps which indicate closed areas and access routes, and other information. Check back as often as you wish to track the progress of this important campus project.
The following entrances to Bristlecone Building are available:
1. Main entrance on east side, via new ADA accessible sidewalk.
2. East side entry to administrative offices and art galleries – not ADA accessible.
3. South side lower entry to Student Services (Admissions, Financial Assistance, Counseling Services, Fee Payment, Dean of Students), and Human Resources) – ADA accessible.
4. West entrance from Rotary Plaza – ADA accessible.
5. South entrance on main level.
The following entrances to Bristlecone Building are not available:
1. North entrance from new ADA accessible parking lot. Those using the lot may use new ADA ramps to either the east or west entrance.