The President and the search committee invite interest in the Chief Enrollment and Student Success Officer position at Western Nevada College. All inquiries, nominations, referrals and applications are confidential and are to be directed to the search consultant.
Soft Application Deadline: February 17, 2019
While the position is open until filled, materials received by this date are guaranteed full consideration.
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Increasingly responsible student services experience in a higher education environment which includes managing others, with a focus on enrollment and student success
- Demonstrated commitment to and support of diversity, equity and inclusion
Application materials are to be sent by email and include:
- Letter expressing interest in the opportunity and how your background matches the position requirements (not to exceed five pages)
- Contact information for a range of professional references (six minimum) including direct phone and email
Cizek Associates, Inc.
Marti Cizek, President
WNC does not discriminate on the basis of race; color; national origin; sex; disability; age; gender, including a pregnancy-related condition; gender identity or expression; sexual-orientation; protected veterans status; genetics; or religion in its programs and activities and provides equal access to facilities to all. Similarly, there shall be no difference in the treatment of persons who file charges of discrimination, participate in a discrimination proceeding, or otherwise oppose discrimination. It is our policy to comply fully with the non-discrimination provision of all state and federal regulations in all programs and activities, including, but not limited to recruitment, admission, financial aid, activities, hiring, promotions, training, terminations, benefits and compensation. Inquiries concerning the application of non-discrimination policies and/or questions as to how to file a complaint of discrimination may be referred to the following individuals: Title IX Coordinator: (775) 445-3219; OR Dean of Student Services: (775) 445-3271; OR Assistant Director of Human Resources: (775) 445-4235; Western Nevada College, 2201 West College Parkway, Carson City, NV 89703. For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visit http://wdcrobcolp01.ed.gov/CFAPPS/OCR/contactus.cfm for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481. (Rev. 05/19)