The Computing Services Department provides computing support for all WNC campuses and rural centers. Locations supported are Carson City (including the Hightech Center and three prisons), Douglas, Fallon, Fernley, Hawthorne, Lovelock, Smith Valley, and Yerington. The department provides assistance to the college user community in the following areas:
- Data communications infrastructure.
- Staff and Faculty computers, printers and software.
- Computer LAB computers, printers and software.
- Software licensing.
- Networked data communications devices.
- Data storage and retrieval.
- Client/Server hardware and operating systems.
- Computing related project management.
- Computing hardware and software configuration management.