Western Nevada College has selected Seliah Colston as Student Employee of the Year.
Colston is a student worker for the Foundation Office.
“Seliah has become an important part of our team,” said Niki Gladys, Executive Director of WNC Foundation. “She’s smart and has a tremendous work ethic. But she’s also personable, a trait which is very important when working with WNC donors.”
She will be recognized at the annual ASWN Awards and Appreciation Reception on May 12.
“I was surprised to even be nominated, and to win is an honor,” Colston said.
The following students were also nominated for WNC Student Employee of the Year:
- Joseph Cabral, Performing Arts
- Cindy Cardenas, Latino Cohort
- Lexi Dodge, VP Offices
- Rebekah Fillippini, Financial Assistance Office
- Sydney Howard, Fallon Campus
- Miette Lopez, Performing Arts
- Molly Otto, Child Development Center
- Jurain Villa, Environmental Health & Safety