- Name: Residential Gas Heating
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Air Conditioning
- Units (Credits): 6.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisites: AC 102, AC 107
Application of principles and skills in the troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of air conditioning, heating and ventilation equipment. Topics covered are the refrigeration cycle, gas furnace, oil furnace, heat pump, chilled water systems, hot water systems and cooling.
Scheduled AC-106 classes:
There are currently no AC-106 classes scheduled for this term.