- Name: Basic Refrigeration Servicing
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Air Conditioning
- Units (Credits): 6.00
- Course Attributes:
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisites: AC 102, AC 107
Designed for those interested in entering the refrigeration service, installation or building maintenance fields. Orientated toward development of basic skills required in troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of refrigeration systems. Topics covered are soldering, silver soldering, service and troubleshooting tools and systems construction.
Scheduled AC-150 classes:
There are currently no AC-150 classes scheduled for this term.