- Name: Managerial Accounting
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Accounting
- Units (Credits): 3.00
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisites: ACC 201 with a grade of C or better
Introduces the basic principles of management accounting including manufacturing and cost accounting, budgeting, accounting for management decision-making, and financial statement analysis.
II: Course Objectives
This course introduces the basic principles of management accounting including manufacturing and cost accounting, budgeting, accounting for management decision-making, and financial statement analysis.
- To provide information in the areas of Economics and Accounting that is vital to all those who are to participate in the business world.
- To develop an understanding and appreciation of accounting principles and practices for general, vocational, and professional purposes.
- To provide an introduction to managerial accounting including cost accounting, budgeting, managerial decision-making, and financial statement analysis.
III: Course Linkage
This class meets a requirement for the following programs: AAS-Accounting Emphasis, AAS- General Business Emphasis, AAS- Management Emphasis, AAS- Office Technology, AAS- Real Estate Emphasis and Accounting Technician Certificate of Achievement.
ACC 202 addresses the following Student Learning Objectives of ensuring that students are able to demonstrate that they:
- Know the subject matter to a level appropriate for the emphasis of their degree.
- Have developed the managerial and interpersonal skills necessary to succeed in the current business environment.
Scheduled ACC-202 classes:
Loading class infomation...
Contents are loading